- 時間：星期一至星期五 (上午9時至下午5時) ／星期六 (上午9時至下午1時)
- 時間：星期日 (上午9時至下午5時) ／星期一 (上午9時至下午5時)
- 遞交方法：親臨／郵寄至本幼稚園遞交申請表格 【須連同所需文件(包括身份證明文件、)】
- 如需要傳譯/翻譯服務，請致電 2475 6996與本幼稚園聯絡
- 郵遞方式通知家長幼兒班取錄結果 及；
- 於本校網頁發放取錄結果 abiding.edu.hk
- If parents cannot present the “RC” / “AP” to the KG their child has been admitted to during the “centralised registration dates”, the KG concerned may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit “RC” application to EDB within the designated period.
- If an applicant is admitted after the “centralised registration dates”, he/she is still required to submit the “RC” / “AP” for registration. If an applicant wishes to change school after registering with a KG, he/she is required to get back the “RC” / “AP” from the KG with which he/she has registered. Upon getting back the “RC” / “AP” from a KG, the KG concerned will no longer reserve the place for the applicant. Normally, the registration fee paid to the KG with which the applicant has registered will not be refunded.
Application for “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission"
Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2018/19 School Year
Collection of application Forms (No quota):
- Download from school website
- Obtain from school in person
- Request by post
- Date: 18-Sep 2017 (Mondays) to 14-Oct-2017 (Saturdays)
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays) / 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturdays)
Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
- Period: 15-Oct-2017 (Sunday) to 16-Oct-2017 (Monday)
- Time: 09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. (Sunday) /09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. (Monday)
- Return method: Submit the application form in person / by post [together with the documents required (including identity document)]
- Application fee (if applicable): HK$40 (to be collected together with the application form). The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
Application for the “ Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- The Government will implement the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme” (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”) starting from the 2017/18 school year. Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “RC”) to EDB from September to November 2017. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2017 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website (link to be inserted) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme1 , EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
Upon obtaining permission from the Director of Immigration, non-local children (such as children holding a form of recognizance, children whose parent(s) is/are holding a student visa, etc.) can receive education in Hong Kong but they are not eligible for subsidy under the Scheme.
- Interview performance
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interviews will be conducted on 11-Nov-2017(Saturday)
- Individual interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Please contact us at (2475 6996) if interpretation / translation service if required
Announcement of Admission Results
- We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 22 December 2017 by post.
- We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 22 December 2017 on our web site abiding.edu.hk
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 11 to 13 January 2018 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2018/19 K1 place is HK$970. If the child concerned studies in the kindergarten, the registration fee paid will be refunded in September. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “RC” / “AP” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Free Quality Kindergarten Education http://www.edb.gov.hk/free-quality-kg-edu_en
Leaflet on “Admission Arrangements for K1 Classes in Kindergartens for the 2017/18 School Year"